CENTURY 21 Quad J Realty is working hard to market your home to the widest audience possible. Your home will be listed, not only on our site, but also the national CENTURY 21® site. This increased exposure means more buyers and faster closings.
CENTURY 21 Quad J Realty also wants you to be well prepared to sell your home, so Contact Us today and we’ll put together a custom marketing plan for your home. Learn the tricks of the trade to help your home bring in top dollar and sell fast. As your full service agency for northern Texas Hill Country real estate, we at CENTURY 21 Quad J Realty will:
- Dedicate ourselves to making the process of selling your home as easy and as successful as possible.
- Respect you, your needs, and be honest and forthright.
- Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
- Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
- Provide regular progress reports throughout the process, and discuss with you comments received about your property.
- Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make the most informed decisions.
- Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property.
- Use a written Competitive Market Analysis and local market information to help you set the right listing price to sell your home and get the value you deserve.
- Develop, present, and agree upon a Customized Marketing Plan that will detail specific promotional efforts to help best market your property.
- Place the internationally recognized* CENTURY 21® yard sign on your property, with your permission and subject to local ordinances.
- Provide worldwide exposure for your property on the Internet, including posting your property on Century21.com, a site which receives millions of visitors each month.
- Show your property to pre-qualified buyers.
- Utilize the CENTURY 21® System of thousands of offices to expose your property to potential buyers referred to our office.
- Utilize the vast and powerful resources of the CENTURY 21® System to get you the results you deserve, including leveraging a Network of 6,500 offices and 104,000 agents worldwide.
- Submit to you all written offers, assist with negotiations, and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds, so you understand all implications prior to any acceptance.
- Upon acceptance of an offer to you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by law or local practice.
- Assist you in finding your next home, or offer to refer you to another office in another location.
Step 1: Putting a Marketing Plan Together
The first step involves distinguishing your home from others, which will attract potential buyers. This includes listing your home in as many avenues as possible, including internet, newspaper, etc. The CENTURY 21® Customized Marketing System creates selling programs tailored to you, which maximizes selling potential in the shortest possible time.
Step 2: Setting a Price
To figure out the best price for your home, you must evaluate the competition and study marketplace trends. Your CENTURY 21 Quad J Realty REALTOR® is trained in this area, and will know the latest, up-to-date information on homes for sale in your community. Contact your REALTOR® today, in order to determine a reasonable asking price for your home: one that is not too low, but at the same time, not too high so as to detract potential buyers.
Step 3: Showing Your Home
Before you show your home, it’s important to make sure that everything is in great condition and as clean as possible. It’s easy to overlook some of these areas, such as detailed yard maintenance, so ask your REALTOR® about the specifics. Purchasing a home protection plan is a great way to avoid repair and replacement costs during the listing period. Also, Contact your CENTURY 21 Quad J Realty REALTOR® to learn about federal, state, and local disclosure laws.
Step 4: Protecting Yourself
You always want to make yourself safe in the home-selling process, so remember these tips:
- Hide valuables
- Ask for I. D.
- Don’t allow children to open doors for strangers.remember, "For Sale" signs come with responsibility
- Control your pets
- Discuss additional safety measures with your CENTURY 21 Quad J Realty REALTOR®
Step 5: Making the Deal
A buyer has made an offer – now it is time to negotiate. Rely on your real estate professional to guide you through this process, who will help you arrive at an acceptable price, terms and conditions.
Once you have accepted an offer, help keep the deal together by meeting deadlines and criteria, including home inspections, appropriate buyer visits, scheduled deposits, and other steps. In fact, during this period there may be a renegotiation of the accepted offer price depending on the outcomes of these visits.
As the closing nears, you may also need to perform repairs or do additional work to the house as agreed upon in your contract. In addition, you will need to have the house "broom cleaned" prior to the closing, so that the buyer can complete a final walk through. When you finally arrive at the closing table, come prepared with the appropriate certificates and approvals as required by your town, county, and state.
Ask the appropriate agency or get a list of what you need from CENTURY 21 Quad J Realty. Once the money has exchanged hands and all the papers have been signed, it’s time to hand over the keys and concentrate on your next big project – getting YOUR new home in order.
*Source: 2007 Ad Tracking Study. The survey results are based on 1216 online interviews with a national random sample of adults (ages 25-54) who are equal decision makers and who have bought or sold a home within the past two years or plan to purchase or sell a home within the next two years. Brand awareness questions are based on a sample of 1216 respondents with a margin of error of +/- 2.4% at 90% confidence level. The study was conducted between February 19th – October 7th, 2007 by Millward Brown, a leading global market research organization.